HTMA SCHOLARSHIP ESSAY TOPIC:
Feature a Treasury Professional
- Write about this person’s impact to his/her workplace and/or industry with emphasis on the following:
- Why is this person a GREAT Treasury Professional?
- Describe this person’s day to day work life?
- What major projects has this person undertaken?
- How has this person transformed his/her work workplace?
- How does this person remain relevant?
- What is this person’s mantra? What does it mean to you?
Maximum 500 words
(Preference given to featured Houston area Treasury Professionals)
Eligibility: Students must be currently enrolled in business college with preference given to those students planning to pursue a career in Treasury. Students must be Juinor, Senior or Graduate Students. Proof of attendance/transcript required with submission. Prior HTMA Scholarship recipients are not eligible.
Applications accepted until October 6th at 11:59pm. No late essays will be accepted.
Essays should be submitted to email@example.com
Awards will be presented at the October/November dinner meetings.
Recipients must receive award in person.
Dinner meeting attendance will be complimentary for all award recipients.