Position Title: Digital Transformation Advisor - Treasury
Listing Date: 03/08/2021
As a Digital Transformation Advisor, you will be responsible for creating digital transformation roadmaps that drive the successful sales execution of identified, qualified leads from our mid-market customers. These leads will represent both cross & upsell opportunities from our existing customer base, as well as from within net new customers.
● Receive sales leads from all channels (Partners to Marketing & Customer Value) and drive lead qualification with the customer through business discovery, to confirm and understand customer challenges and their Treasury transformational strategies
● Partner with internal teams across sales, marketing, product, consulting and legal to devise an actionable sales strategy
● Create compelling customer business cases, digital transformation roadmaps and superbly designed customer solutions,
● Develop and maintain an actionable sales plan that ensures the attainment of the assigned bookings targets. This includes new customer acquisition as well as maximizing the revenue opportunity for HighRadius with existing customers.
● Attend industry events, such as user groups, tradeshows and conferences, to meet new prospects and customers
● Bachelor's degree required
● Experience in relevant Treasury business-process / solution areas which may include: cash forecasting, cash management, and risk management
● An understanding of the operational processes within the Treasury function of large and mid-sized companies.
● Ability to create big-picture transformation pitches to be presented to C level
● Quick thinking, flexible, creative and able to operate autonomously. An expert in team environments with strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
● To be part of an industry-defining solution’s business that is driving a revolution in global Treasury departments
● To be part of a business that is on a high-growth trajectory creating diverse future career opportunities.
● To work in a strongly team-based environment that promotes collaboration and shared success.
● To work with leading companies in their Treasury transformation processes
● To join a business that engenders fun, creativity and collaboration
● Very competitive compensation package
What’s exciting about working in the Treasury business at HighRadius?
● Insider access to the latest Treasury technologies, including machine learning / AI and cloud-based SaaS software
● Unprecedented growth at HighRadius means you’ll work with a rapidly expanding customer base
● Opportunities to collaborate with teams across the delivery organization, including marketing, sales, product management, software development and operations to create digital transformation roadmaps that revolutionize Treasury workflows.
Founded in 2006, HighRadius is a Forbes Cloud 100 company and one of the fastest growing fintech companies in the world. The first Houston-based company to achieve “unicorn” status, the company has raised over $175 million from leading investors, including Iconiq Capital and Susquehanna Growth Equity.
HighRadius provides critical SaaS solutions to the Office of the CFO at leading companies, including over 200 of the Fortune 1000. With over 2,000 employees across the U.S., U.K., Netherlands, Germany, and India, HighRadius presents compelling career opportunities for new team members.
The HighRadius Treasury business is a high-growth “startup” within the company, representing a major growth bet, with significant corporate investment and direct involvement of senior leadership, including the CEO and Chief Product Officer.
Any interested person should contact Lindsey at email@example.com.