The Houston Treasury Management Association (HTMA) is a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the Treasury Management profession in the Houston area. Its mission is to provide a forum for the exchange of ideas, to improve contemporary treasury management techniques, and to educate its members. Dedicated to promoting the Treasury Management profession in the Houston Area. HTMA membership is available to individual practitioners involved in treasury/cash management. The Association's membership includes Treasury Professionals from many industries, such as energy, health care, utilities, retail, manufacturing, and government. Members bring with them a diverse range of special interests and unique ideas as well as experience, and solutions to situations other members may encounter.
HTMA Membership Services and Benefits
- Continuing Education (CE) credits for the CCM/CTP program and CPEs for certified public accountants
- Annual Space City Cash Conference (additional registration fee required)
- At least five monthly dinner meetings with expert speakers presenting the latest treasury management topics
- Member job bank
- Social events such as summer social and holiday party
- Leadership opportunities as HTMA officers, committee chairpersons, and taskforce members
- Join Now!
Association for Financial Professionals
HTMA is one of 65 regional affiliates of the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP), the national organization for treasury professionals. AFP benefits include:
The AFP requires a separate membership. For more information about AFP membership call 301-907-2862, fax 301-907-2864, or visitAFP Membership page.
- Annual Conference
- The AFP Journal
- Over 7,000 members
- Membership Directory & Services Guide
- AFP Conference Series
- Certified Cash Manager and Certified Treasury Executive Programs
- Government Representation & Access