By registering for HTMA membership, you attest to the following:
- I do not sell goods or services to the treasury management industry.
- I am a corporate treasury practitioner and involved in corporate treasury management functions within my organization.
- I do not/will not use HTMA member data for solicitation purposes of any kind.
The use of HTMA member data for solicitation purposes is strictly prohibited.
Membership Renewal Steps:
1. Login to your account – DO NOT CLICK JOIN HERE FROM THE HOME PAGE
2. Select the red circle icon in the top right corner of the page indicating that your membership will be expiring soon.
3. Continue through the prompts until you pay and print your receipt for your records
Print an Invoice / Get a Receipt
1. If paying by check, proceed through the renewal/new member steps. When at the payment prompt, select from the drop-down menu to pay by check. Once your registration renewal has been submitted, you can select print invoice for your payment records.
2. If you have already paid and did not print your receipt immediately and do not have an email copy, please login to your account. Once logged in, navigate to My Account and find Payment History/Credits to print your receipt.
2019 Membership Fees
Registration before June 30: $295
Registration before September 30: $200
Registration after September 30: $100
Corporate Membership for 2019
If your organization has 3 or members of the HTMA, please contact us at email@example.com to discuss corporate pricing.
If you are not a corporate treasury practitioner, you may participate in our Spring and Summer Social (at no cost) as well as our annual Space City Cash Conference.
Retired individuals with three consecutive years of HTMA membership as well unemployed members in good standing are eligible for Associate Membership.
EXISTING MEMBERS must login to renew; Do not use the link below
NEW MEMBERS ONLY - Use the Registration Button Below